Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Summer Adventure: Intro

Well, it's already mid-October and my photographer is just starting to get back to updating my blog. I tell you, if I only had fingers instead of just being able to peck at the keys! She says she was busy moving to new house with all the packing and unpacking. Hmph! She even lost one of her compact flash cards with some of my photos! Fortunately, she found it eventually. I suppose that's enough complaining. I really want to tell you about my summer adventure.

I went to Canada and the U.S.!

I wasn't so keen on the first part of the trip. I wanted to sit on the Narita Express and look out the window and sit by the window on the airplane. My photographer wouldn't have it. She said that it was too much hassle to take care of a clay guy when she was carrying so many bags and that a clay guy wouldn't make it through security if a bottle of water wasn't allowed. I don't know. I guess she's right. But then she didn't unpack me for about a week!

No comments: