Sunday, November 18, 2007

Victoria: June 2007

My photographer finally got her act together and got up early to take some photos of me.

We were staying at the Empress Hotel in downtown Victoria. Nice place, lots of history. We decided to do most of our shoot in front of the British Columbia Legislative Building.

I got tossed back in the bag because she had to go to her great aunt's ninetieth birthday party and it takes her absolutely forever to get ready. If she has to put on makeup, forget it!

Sadly, that meant that we didn't have enough time for high tea at the Empress. Sad because I know she was looking forward to it. I was jealous later because it turned out that the people throwing the party have a connection with the chef at the Empress so even if we couldn't do high tea, she at least got some cake worthy of it! Jealous.

No comments: